Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resuming Posting

Hello everyone and sorry for the long hiatus on blogspot , i've been so preoccupied with the holidays. Not only have I been been preoccupied with the holidays but my friends being back down for college+all the events that have been coming up.
So here is a post showing what my life has been like and what I have been up to these past weeks.





Here is a cute little shot of the day me and a few friend went to the beach and got to enjoy the amazing weather south florida had given us. It was below 70 and sunny.


Then later that day me and my friends got to see my other friend jazmine who I had not seen in forever ! 



Then I got to go to my first house show which was a bunch of local bands at a house playing awesome music ! This me and my friend dylan who was part 2 of the bands that played that night .Sorry it's blurry but it's rare that he smiles so yeah..



This was a few days ago when I got to quite acquainted with my new awesome friends ariana and marqouis at ruby tuesday's.




This is actually another picture of me , my friend lia and amanda at the house show that spoke of earlier (sorry some of the picture are out of order)


Then me and my friend amanda got to go o see the amazing steve aoki who was so freaking awesome . Seriously he played an amazing show , we danced for more that 4 hours and were drenched i sweat. However all the sweat and soreness afterwards was worth it,



This was a doomsday party my friend had threw ! 



This was me , ariana , erica and marqouis getting ready for new years eve ! 





We had an amazing time by going to see the fireworks in Miami and hitting up two cool clubs there.





The 2 pictures are me , amanda , brandon, renan and julien reuniting after so long at this lounge in boca (I forgot the name.)



We had just finished watching the fireworks on south beach and they were simply breath taking and exciting ! Next year if anyone gets the chance to come to florida for New Years .. Go to south beach ! (Once again sorry for this being out of chronological order)



These are more new years eve pictures of ariana and I acting goofy before heading out.



This is another picture of the amazing house show I went to. I loved all the music that was played and enjoyed seeing old friends and making new friends there 



This was seriously the craziest year I've ever had and wouldn't change it for anything i hope everyone had a happy and safe new year. Also I am resuming posting every week on here.



No comments:

Post a Comment