Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Ideas and Hellish Heat

Fall Ideas
 


 

So fall is coming up but in Florida it never gets that cold to completely layer as I want it to. So I created these looks geared towards us Floridians that have to do with the hellish heat here. These are looks that you can wear that won't burn you up while in Florida because I believe between the hours of 6:00 AM and 12:00 PM temperatures begin to rise from 50 degrees too 70. So you end up taking some clothes off. But with these outfits I feel you won't have to . Now you can click on the photo's below for my polyvore to see the exact items I used but I'm pretty sure you don't have to buy these exact things. You can buy replicas like these at stores like Thrift Store's , Pacsun , Forever 21 or even American Apparel  


Fall

Mustard

Fall




Thank you for reading and don't forget to follow me for more post

No comments:

Post a Comment