Sunday, September 9, 2012

Daily Makeup Routine

So I receive many questions on tumblr asking about my makeup routine and here is a post dedicated to just that.
     Let's start ! I obviously start of with a clean and wash it and use my acne serum. Then I go in with Revlon 24 hour color stay in Carmel then use Revlon Concealer in Medium. Then I apply Baby lips to hydrate my lips as I continue my routine. I then set everything with Tony Moly's catwink Clear Pact in Beige Medium. I then finish my lips with Tony Moly's Bunny Gloss bar to add some color. For my eye routine I use Mac's Mascara , Maybelline's Liquid Eyeliner to wing out the end of my eyes and then Mac's Carbon with my angles brush to fill in my eyebrows. Then I top it off by finally spraying Tony Moly's Face Mist Spray to hydrate my face afterwards. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment